2019 BACK TO SCHOOL SUMMER CAMP
with Lower Merion Field Hockey team!
NARBERTH PARK (Next to basketball courts)
5 to 12 yrs. old
9:30 am to 12:00 pm
Mon., Aug. 26th
Tues., Aug., 27th
Wed., Aug. 28th
HOW TO REGISTER
1) REGISTER ONLINE & PAY at narberthaa.com
2) SIGN UP AT CAMP THAT MORNING (bring exact change or check payable to Narberth Athletic Association)
$15.00 per child per day
$25.00 per family per day
All activities will be set up in Narberth Park and supervised by 4 to 5 counselors. We do not allow the campers to go to Narberth library. The base camp is at the picnic tables next to basketball courts.
Basketball, soccer, Dr. Dodge Ball, Wiffleball, field hockey, tennis, beading/art, flag football, hula hoops, balls, obstacle course, corn hole & meet new friends
FUNDRAISER for LOWER MERION FIELD HOCKEY TEAM
Water & wear sunscreen (counselors will not put on sunscreen)
ALL NARBERTH ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION PROGRAMS ARE OPEN TO ALL NARBERTH, LOWER MERION & SURROUNDING AREAS.
- Registration/Information form must be filled out on your child's first day of camp. This form will be stored for the summer.
- Each day your child attends camp - a parent/caregiver or child must sign in with the counselor in charge of daily Log at the registration table.
- Each day your child attends camp - a parent/caregiver or child (if a walker or biker) must sign out daily log at the registration table
- If your child (walker or biker) is allowed to leave camp before 12:00, they must bring a signed & dated note each day to camp.
- Camp will be canceled or shorten if National Weather service alerts a heat advisory warning
- If you wake up & it's raining - Camp is canceled
- Always check www.narberthaa.com for camp updates if you're unsure
- If it starts raining during camp, all kids will go immediately inside of Snack Shack and wait till rain stops.
- If the storm is not going to end (lightning/thunder), Counselors will contact you if camp will end early.
- All campers must be picked up! They will not be allowed to walk or ride a bike home in a rainstorm.