2022 - NARBERTH CAL RIPKEN BASEBALL
Girls & Boys - you do not have to live in Narberth or Lower Merion to participate
QUICKBALL - 5 to 6 yrs. old by May 1, 2022
ROOKIES - 7 to 8 yrs. old by May 1, 2022
MINORS - 9 to 10 yrs. old by May 1, 2022
MAJORS - 11 to 12 yrs. old by May 1, 2022
2022 SEASON DATES
- Opening games for Minors and Majors - Saturday, March 26
- Opening games for Quickball and Rookies - Sunday, March 27
- Closing day games for Minors & Majors - (Championship & Consolation games) - Saturday, June 11
- Closing day games for Rookies - Sunday, June 11
- Closing day games for Quickball - Sunday, May 22
- No games or practices for all divisions -
Spring Break week - Monday, April 11 to Sunday, April 17
Memorial Day weekend - Friday, May 27 to Monday, May 30
FIELD CLOSURE PROCEDURE
WE WILL UPDATE ALL PARENTS ASAP WITH FIELD CLOSURES VIA EMAIL please DO NOT EMAIL.
Lower Merion School District (LMSD) determines the following field closures (Welsh Valley, BCMS and Merion). LMSD will email NAA by 1:30 pm (weekdays) & 6:30 am (weekends) if the fields are closed.
If the weather looks questionable or if it has rained, please check your email before leaving the house for a practice or game.
If financial support is needed please contact via email at
. All scholarships are confidential.